Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Artist Name: Vide Geiger

Before I put my name on my record and digital distributions, on other's recordings, before the baby arrives and me and my lovely partner get a common name, I've decided to change my artist name to Vide Geiger.


Why now? I don't want to wait until after my music has been distributed and go through the pain of having to change the distributed name.



Geiger is the family name of my father's side.


You can already access the official website through VideGeiger.com


During a short period of time I will phase out the old name and introduce the new one.


When searching iTunes and other online music shops, my music will be under the new name Vide Geiger. I will send out a notification when they are available.


The new facebook page (because you're not allowed to change the name) is:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vide-Geiger/138439976169542


Please go and "like" it, I wouldn't want to loose you just because I've changed my name.


Be sure to check out the videos on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/Videsmusic

... and the website:
VideGeiger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment